Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weekend Butterfly....

Hi and Happy Saturday!

Thought I would share another project with you today....sometimes the weekends are busy...so not as many people have time to post....but I have all these finished projects to share with you...so I thought I might as well post today too.

I haven't used my flock in a long time....so I decided I would whip it out and try it out on this butterfly from SU's Garden Whimsy set. I haven't used this set much, but I really like it. This isn't my favorite card....but....I thought maybe someone out there might like it....so I decided to post it anyway. I bought the super flock variety back from doodlebug designs and there is about every color in the world in there....almost. ; ) I used my glue pad to stamp the butterfly and then flocked it in yellow. The card was cut out with my Big Shot and the Sizzix Movers and Shakers card die cut. It was cut out of Bashful Blue cs. I got this right before Christmas and it is so cool. I love being able to make shapes in the center of my card. Anyway, I cut out the card and trimmed it up a little so that it would layer nicely. Then lined the center with vellum and backed the inside of the card with chocolate chip paper. I then stamped the two smaller butterflies in Bashful Blue and colored and outlined them with my copic markers. I added a strip of brown and the gingham ribbon (May Arts) to the side. Stamped the thank you from the PTI Anniversary set Simple Little Things in New Canvas Palette Ink. (To learn how to get your special addition PTI set for this year click here.) I then used my Mega scallop punch and punched out half a circle. The gems are attached with crystal effects.

I hope you like this one. Happy Saturday and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones