Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Flowers.....

Can you tell I am ready for spring? All these butterflies and flowers and such....I think that January gets me down after all the holiday hoopla....so I need to fill my stamping with happy thoughts and sunshine. =)

This is one of my favorite cards I have created recently. I just love the way that it turned out. The stemps/flowers are stamped with SUs Simply Said stamp set (one of my few current stamp sets). I am finding that I am quickly moving away from rubber stamps and opting for clear sets instead. Anyway, onto the card. I stamped the flowers with palette noir black and then colored them with my copic markers and my spica glitter pens (these are new and I LOVE them!) If you don' t have the spica glitter pens yet...I HIGHLY recommend them. They are a great bang for your buck and personally, I think everything is better with a little glitter. I got mine from Ellen Hutson, but you can find them other places too. After the flowers were stamped I laid out three of the felt flowers from Flower Fusion by SU. I added a little bling to the centers, and that side was done. The card base is very vanilla with a layer of spring moss. The patterned paper is PTI Bitty Baby Blessings. The pink ribbon is ribbon from my stash...I actually have no idea where it came from. It was very simple....but I loved transforming an old stamp into something new. I hope you will like it too.

I am off to clear out the bunker so the girls can come over and stamp this afternoon. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Sunday and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones