Sunday, January 18, 2009

Two from the same....

I really like this PTI Set, Rustic Branches, but I wanted to see if I could stretch it's use from being a holiday set only. So, I created these two cards. All I changed up were the colors. I think I actually like the blue and green better. But it did turn out that you can use this set for something other than the holidays. I am going to try it with some other colors too....just to experiment.


Anyway....enough babbling. So, this stamp is a 2-stepper. To get the two shades of green I used Old Olive and stamped it off for the darker leaf image and then used it full force for the outline. The red berries were stamped on first and then I used stickles in red to make them pop. The red ribbon is from PTI it's their poppy color and the paper is real red layered with whisper white and old olive.




The second sample was made the same way and uses Baja Breeze and Night of Navy for the color scheme. Blue stickles were used for the berries. The green is again old olive.



I know this is a quick post but today is a holiday and the boys are running like crazy. See you tomorrow.



Happy Stamping!
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones