Friday, January 16, 2009

A Little Bird Told Me.....

Happy Friday!

I have been challenging myself to use stamps I haven't pulled out for awhile and also try and mix my supplies up a little. I find myself tending to use all of one companies products on a project. I think when you start with one company, it is sometimes a little hard to break out of the mold and try new things. There are some excellent stampers out here in stamp land that create "design stations" to get their creative juices flowing. I really liked that idea....so I have been trying to do that and mixing all my stamping products into one project. This is what I came up with.

The bird is from SU from the set Always. I really like this set, but to be honest, I totally bought it for the heart....in fact when I first saw it, I thought DAMN that bird is ugly. Guess which stamp I use the most....the bird. It totally grew on me. True story. Ha! =) I stamped this little guy in Plum Pudding from PTI and layered him on Perfect Plum (because for some reason I don't have Plum Pudding paper - or it might be lost **chuckle** in the bunker) and Spring Moss (PTI). The background paper is also PTI and is called Bitty Baby Blessings (PTI). The ribbon is swiss dot sating in Plum Pudding. I added some prima flowers with a gemstone in the center and called it done. It was a relatively quick little card, but the little details are what bring it to life. I hope you like it to....now I have to send it out....it is a late thank you card. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones