Thursday, January 15, 2009

Snowflakes....

Hi there and Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by. I am sure glad to be back to stamping and blogging. I have quite a few cards to show you...I even have them photographed and ready to go. (Can you believe it? I can barely believe it myself! Ha!) Part of my New Year's goal list.

This cards was so fun to make and easy. I just love the Giga Snowflake Punch (PTI). I think I might need that punch in every size. Even though the holiday season is over, you can still use your holiday stamps if there are snowflakes in them, at least through January, in my opinion. In my mind the same rule applies to snowmen. Which is why I tend to buy more sets with snowflakes and snowmen versus holiday stamps. I like to stretch my stamping dollar and make my stamps more versatile. How bout you?
To make this card. I punched out the jumbo snowflake punch and used the negative as a template. I sponged the snowflakes on with Baja Breeze ink (SU). The label behind the larger red snowflake was made by stamping two labels from Holiday Treats from PTI in a row and then trimming it down. The red snowflakes are from the SU mini catalog (small felt snowflakes) and I adhered them with glue dots. The ribbon is also SU - riding hood red grosgrain. The closeup shows two stamps the "from our house" stamp is also from Holiday Treats and the Thanks so Much is from Mixed Messages. Ink colors are Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red (SU) and the paper is Whisper White and Riding Hood Red.
Thanks for stopping by today....I will have something new to share tomorrow. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones