Sunday, August 31, 2008

Quilter's Sampler

Let me start by saying, that yes, Paper Trey has done it again. Taken another one of my favorite things and made it into a stamp set. Yes, in a life before kids I actually quilted. I quilted a lot in fact. I don't have much to show from this time in my life, because for some reason I never kept anything I made. How dumb is that? Some day I will get down to the bunker and finish all the UFOs (unfinished objects) in my quilting stash...but it won't be anytime soon. Another reason I enjoy stamping, it is fairly easy to start and finish a project within a couple of hours. Not so much for quilting.



This is another set that I had to wait nearly a month to get into my hot little hands. It's my own fault, because I dilly dallied when it came out, knowing it would be crazy popular, but I didn't get my order in....so I had to wait for the backorders to come in. I couldn't be happier with this set....my card however, not my choice as my favorite work. I am a little over critical, I am sure, but I need a little more time to play with this. This was not that week though, too much to get done. =) So the set is called Quilter's Sampler and it has additional sayings available to go with it. The additional set is called Quilter's Sampler Sents. I hope to ink this to paper and play a little more to have more to show you soon. Thanks for stopping by and here's the recipe.



Happy stamping!

Recipe:


Stamps: Quilters Sampler (PTI)


Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Bella Rose Patterned Paper (SU) and Perfect Cardstock White (PTI)


Ink: Perfect Palette Ink Black (PTI)


Accessories: Pretty In Pink grosgain ribbon (SU), Buttons (unknown)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones