Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snow is coming round the mountain....

.....so let's celebrate with a snowman...it is still January....although us Coloradans were beginning to wonder with the spring weather we have been having.
Some might say that I have a slight snowman obsession, but I have been trying to curb my bad habit by only buying select snowmen....this is actually a stamp I bought awhile back. I don't even remember where or what it is called (sorry) but I figure you could improvise with your favorite snowman....or dig into your stash and find your favorite snowman. (I am sure you have one! What good stamper doesn't?) Ha!
The snowman was stamped on PTI white cs in pallette noir black ink and then colored with my copics. Someday I will post which colors, but let's be honest, I am lucky to be posting this often (as I have received multiple congratulations recently on my frequent posting - that says....get it together lady....it's about time! Ha!) I scalloped the bottom edge with the SU scalloped edge punch and the snowflakes were stamped in ballet blue with the PTI Holiday Treats set. The layer below the snowman is ballet blue and layered finally on the real red card base. The "Thanks so much" saying is from the SU set Sincere Salutations on a real red tag with black pallette noir ink. THe snowflake brad is from a local scrapbook store Your Crop Shop and it is tied on with silver SU cording. The ribbon is striped grosgrain in real red.
Off to dream up something magical for dinner and get ready for bunko. Yeah! See you tomorrow.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones