Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Remember yesterday....Remember Today....

Howdy! (Stock show is in town, can you tell? Ha!) Well it's hump day...and this week is just flying by for me....hope it is for you too.

I shared a card made with the PTI Remember set yesterday and thought I would share a different design with the same set with you today. Before I started this card I made a mask of the squiggly poppy to use so I could stamp my stems around the flowers with out making them look all glopped together. (Those are technical terms, in case you are wondering.) (The card base is Riding Hood Red.) Then I grabbed a piece of very vanilla to stamp my poppies on. I stamped them in Riding Hood Red and then colored them in with my copics in yellow. I then took the center stamp and stamped the centers in pallette noir black. The stems are stamped in Wild Wasabi to coordinate with the layered paper. I added a bit of ribbon (source unknown, but I think it might be May Arts) and added a prima with a bling bling in the middle (black). The thank you is also from remember, stamped in Riding Hood Red and the center flower was stamped the same as the main card. The bling in the center is a faux dew drop that I colored with my black copic and adhered with a glue dot. I found those at Michael's. I clipped the corners with a stampin up punch and that finished it off. Hope you liked the look. Check back tomorrow for a snowman card. Maybe it will promote some snow...it's been 70 degrees here. That is just CRAZY for January. =)

Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones