Friday, January 23, 2009

Snow Angel....

I went on a bender a little bit ago and bought some stamps from some new companies (just in case you are tired of seeing PTI - as if!) =) This is from a little set from Pink Cat Studio called Billy and Lily Winter Stamps. I just noticed there is a brand new valentine set on there which is also darling called sweatheart stamps....in case you want to check that out. This is one of the final thank you cards that I needed to get done for Christmas presents.....I know ridiculous that these are done yet....can't figure out where the time goes. The card base is barely banana and the blue layer is an old su patterned paper from about a billion years ago (no idea what it's called). Billy was stamped with pallette noir black ink and colored with copics. I love the blending ability of my copics more than any other coloring medium to date. The snowflake was from the SU winter mini and the thanks is from PTIs Mixed Messages set. The "You're an Angel" comes from the Billie and Lilly set. The third circle contains a snowflake brad that was originally white and I colored with my copics.
That about sums it up. I hope to get some stamping for V-day this weekend....but you never know how it's gonna go. We have the pinewood derby and I am going to a girls only night on Saturday....so don't be disappointed if I don't post again till Monday. Thanks for stopping in.
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones