Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Wishes....

We seem to have a lot of birthdays between November and January....so here I am making yet another birthday card. But, I was excited to whip out one of my new MFT stamp sets. This set is called What's Up Cupcake. Which for some reason isn't showing up on the MFT website, so I linked you to the All That Scraps website to see it. The card base is Apricot Appeal and I made a close to cocoa insert for the inside so that I could put this cute little punch on the edge. This is another Martha Stewart valentine punch called small heart or something. I would link you to it, but I can't find a picture of it on the internet anywhere...sorry. I followed up the inside with a strip of green to match the front strip. The green is certainly celery. I used my nestabilities ovals to cut out the scalloped oval from close to cocoa. The cupcakes were stamped in pallete noir black and then colored my cupcakes with copic markers. The sprinkles were added with versamark and heat and stick powder and are glitter from the Doodlebug Designs glitter multipack in green. The Happy Birthday was from the Verve stamp set Birthday Surprises stamped in certainly celery to match. Can you believe there isn't any ribbon on this card...I can barely believe it myself. But, look, I totally refrained. Ha! Thanks for looking.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones