Thursday, August 14, 2008

Teacher Gifts....


I always like to start out the year by giving the boys teachers a little welcome back gift. I was thumbing through my new Paper Crafs magazine and someone had made up these cute little buckets and mini composition notebooks for a gift. I thought they would be a perfect gift for back to school. Mind you the pictures are sort of horrible because I was in my normal mode of procrastination and got these done about 10 minutes before heading to back to school night at school. Needless to say the pictures were rushed, but you should be able to get the general idea.


The paper for this one is retired SU and coordinated with the Office Acoutrement set. I can't remember the name of it. The flowers are prima flowers with little gemstones from Michael's set in the centers and then colored with the Bic Markit pens. The ribbon is May Arts polkadot. The little buckets were from the Target dollar spot and I filled each with fine line markers and colored pencils.



This one uses the same paper as the above version only I focused on the pinks. The flowers are again from Prima flowers with a gem set in the center. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.


Lastly, this version uses the Summer Picnic Designer series paper in the current SU catalog. I used a rubon in the center also from SU and mounted it on the reverse side of the paper and on Pumpkin Pie CS. The flower in the corner is chipboard sponged with pumpkin pie and I added a circle of the reverse paper to the center. I punched it out with a small scalloped circle punch from Marvy Uchida. The center is finished off with a fabric brad I got from Hobby Lobby.


These were a big hit. I hope they will help you come up with something great for your teachers.


Enjoy and happy stamping!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones