Thursday, August 14, 2008

My broken Fresh Cut Note....

So when I received my new Fresh Cut Notecards from SU, I opened up the package and low and behold the first note had part of the interior petals missing. Insert big sad face. I just set it aside and said I will figure out something to do with that little ditty later. If you haven't seen these cute note cards yet, I will attempt to describe them. They come with part of the note card already perforated and ready to punch out so that you have a see-through effect. There are delicate petals in the center so that it have a nice detailed design. In an ideal world, yours aren't broken. One of mine was, so I rolled with the punches and this is what I came up with. I actually like it better than the first one I created with the interior petals.

What do you think? Happy stamping!



Recipe:

Stamps: Tres Chic (SU), Mixed Messages (PTI)

Ink: Vintage Distressing Ink (Tim Holtz)

Cardstock: Patterned Prints Paper Apricot Appeal (SU Retired), Apricot Appeal and Very Vanilla (SU)

Accesories: Floral Fusion (SU), Round Rhinestone Brads Fire (SU), Brown and White Check ribbon (Hobby Lobby), Floral Metal Edge Tag (unknown), Bic Markit Markers to color the tag.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones