Thursday, August 14, 2008

A really late post....

I made this card for the men in my life for Father's Day (sadly I am just getting it posted here now). I really like the way the Father Knows Best set offers so many different option for masculine type cards. Not to mention the variety of sayings you get. I could see this used for birthday or pick me up cards as well. You could also use the sayings in lots of different ways. Maybe I will challenge myself to do that soon? Hmmmm.



One might say I am a #1 fan of papertrey and their ability to put into the market what others have not or cannot. I love them. (As if you didn't already know that! HA!)



An artist I am not, but I decided to draw the grass in by hand with my watercolor pencils and then blended it with a blender pen. I find the blender pens work better than the aquapainter or waterpens when I am blending colored pencils. Maybe it's just me, maybe it's just the pencils? I say, try everything and pick what works best for you. That's what makes this all fun right?


Happy Stamping!



Recipe:

Stamps: Father Knows Best (PTI)

Ink: Summer Sunrise (PTI), Chocolate Chip and Old Olive (SU)

Paper: Chocolate Chip and Garden Green (SU), Stampers Select White (PTI), Father Knows Best patterned paper (PTI)

Accesories: Summer Sunrise Twill Ribbon (PTI), Water Color Pencils (SU), Blender Pen (SU), Dimesionals (SU), 1/2" Circle punch (SU)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones