Sunday, August 31, 2008

Have you heard of Bugawumps?

If not, don't feel bad? I hadn't either. My friend Laura (a great enabler - Love Ya Laura!) invited me to a stamp and scrapbooking expo a few weeks ago. She had told me about Bugawumps about a year ago and I actually kind of forgot about them. Anyway, we ended up at the Bugawump booth and I found this cute little tool guy and had to snatch him up for all the tool bugs in my life. What I really like about this company (besides the cute stamps) is that you have the option to buy them wood mounted or unmounted so you can use them on your clear blocks. They are easier to store that way and take up a lot less room. This is the first card I have tried them out with, but I see other cards...especially using the tools...in my future. Here's the recipe. Enjoy and Happy Stamping!



Recipe:

Stamps: Wrench, Hammer, Small Roger (Bugawumps)

Cardstock: Orange (unknown), Green Galore, Whisper White and Pacific Point (SU)

Ink: Palette Ink Black (PTI), various bic markit and copic markers, stampin up markers

Accessories: Large and Extra Large Scalloped Oval Punch (Marvy Uchida), Rubons (Scenic Route), Silver Eyelets (SU retired)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones