Sunday, March 16, 2008

Paper Trey Just Hatched....

I got to play with the Just Hatched a little bit and it is pretty fun. Nichole has some little egg holder boxes that this set coordinates with. I don't currently have any.... but wanted to see what else I could come up with. I decided to make this birthday card. The saying if you can't read it says "Friends are like flowers each with it's own beauty". I used nicholes new spring moss cardstock (love it) for the base of the card. The flower is from limitless labels. I stamped it in the coordinating ink color and then filled in the centers with my white gel pen and a dot of pink stickles. I inked the outer edge of the frame with chocolate chip (the stampin' spots work great for this) and stamped it on my white paper. Then I went back and stamped the saying in pretty in pink in the center. I punch that out with my marvy punch and then layered it on chocolate chip. The pink strip is pretty in pink and the green is actually the twill tape ribbon in spring moss. I love the ribbons...they are such good quality. The flower is a Heidi Swap flower folded in half and stuck behind the ovals. The saying was stamped in Chocolate chip and is actually two saying put together from Limitless Labels. I love the flexibility of clear stamps for this reason. I stamped the "happy birthday" first and then went back and could see right where to put the "friend".



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones