Thursday, January 17, 2008

Winter Birthday

We have lots of birthdays between November and January....so I have found it necessary to find new ways to make them....sometimes the same old cake and candles get kinda boring especially if you have to make 10 of them in two months....sheesh...ridiculous! =) So I made this little card for the neighbor I grew up next to...her birthday is on New Year's Eve which ends the run of "tons of birthday" over here....whew! Next onto Valentine's day cards. I hope to sneek away and stamp this weekend to get you some ideas before Valentine's Day...hey there's a concept.

This card was made using Bayou Blue and Bashful Blue. The snowflakes are embossed in white are are from Paper Trey's Snowflake Serenade set (which I LOVE - I know what a surprise.) *grin*. The new sets ROCK BTW if you haven't seen them yet....run...don't walk....over there and check them out. As well as the super duper cutie patootie heart tins that I MUST have. If only I was a millionaire....working on winning the lotto...so far not so good.....keep forgetting to buy a ticket. CRAP! Will work harder on this. Ha! I digress....the ribbon is from my stash and I have no idea where it's from because I am sure it is one that I scavengered from the depths of a trashbag (see previous post). Sad isn't it? The pattered paper is from DCWV.

Sorry this post is so short but the twins are trying to push every button on my computer as I type - so I am erasing more than I type and yelling more than I can think. Sing along with me "oh what fun it is to be a mom at the end of the day......aaaaahhhhh.....I need my vino to take me away."

=) Dinner is burning...what's new.....gotta run.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones