Sunday, January 20, 2008

How Many Cards.....

Okay....I know you are over Christmas now....but maybe....like me....you haven't quite finished all your thank you cards. Maybe? Mebbe? I hope I am not alone. =) If I am alone...don't tell me...then I will just be sad and depressed. (Not really!) I did make a Valentine's Day card this week...just haven't time to photograph it or get it up here yet. Maybe later today. We do have a fantastic adventure planned at Chuck-E-Cheese today (ugggh) so maybe, mebbe not. I can see you writhing with jealousy....HA! So we'll see how my state of mind is when we return. =)
So....I found this really cool paper from Making Memories waaaayyyyyyy before Christmas. But, I have seen similar non-Christmas paper....and Making Memories is so good about putting out new lines for each season....that I thought you could use the same idea for different cards. But I got 14 different cards out of this one piece of paper. I loved this paper because as most of you know....I am an antique junkie....junkie I said it....junkie. So sue me. I digresss....this paper just screams antique Christmas so I had to have it. I found it online at this great store, Croppin Paradise that was really super speedy (if they have everything you want in stock)....check them out.
Card #1 - Real Red and Old Olive Cardstock; Making Memories Paper; Believe set from Paper Trey Ink; Real Red and Basic Black Classic Ink from SU; Small Twill from SU; Red Stickles.


Card #2 - Making Memories Paper; Real Red and Old Olive Cardstock SU; Basic Black and Old Olive Classic Ink SU; Red Glitter SU.

Card #3 - Making Memories Paper; Old Olive and Real Red Cardstock SU; Old Olive and Real Red Classic Ink SU; Lovely as A Tree Stamp and Wonderful Words Stamp Sets SU; Irridescent Ice glitter, red checked ribbon from Hobby Lobby (scavengered from the Christmas wrapping) *grin* I stamped the trees in old olive and then used the two way glue pen to add glitter to some of the branches. I also used my watercolor crayons and an aquapainter to color the black and white image a little.

Card #4 - Making Memories Paper; Old Olive and Real Red Cardstock SU; Basic Black Classic Ink SU; Real Red, Old Olive and Bashful Blue SU Markers and Aquapainter; Sincere Salutations Stamp Set SU; red and white gingham ribbon SU. I watercolored using my markers and an aquapainter to add some color to the black and white piece.

Card #5 - Making Memories Paper; Old Olive and Real Red Cardstock SU; Basic Black Classic Ink SU; Red and White gingham ribbon from Hobby Lobby (again stolen from beneath the Christmas Tree)

I LOVEY LOVEY LOVEY that I was able to make so many cards out of this paper and that they were relatively quick.

So I thought I would post a few today and then some more later this week....so you don't get overwhelmed with my creative genius. Bwahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha!!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones