Tuesday, January 22, 2008

More Cards from "the Paper"....

Here are some more cards from the Christmas Paper from my last post. Enjoy.



Card #6 - Uses Real Red Cardstock and the Making Memories Christmas paper. I watercolored the santa suit using an aquapainter and the Real Red ink pad. Added some red glitter to the santa bag and colored a few of the toys with my SU markers. The ribbon is the wide grosgrain SU vanilla. I love this ribbon it is by far my favorite ribbon right now. The saying is from Fancy Flexible Phrases and I put a Making Memories Page Pebble over it to jazz it up a little.



Card#7 - This card again uses the Making Memories paper and Real Red and Old Olive cardstock. I used the "peace" saying from Paper Trey Ink's Snowflake serenade in Real Red on the background. I used my mega sized circle scalloped punch from Marvy Uchida for the image and the next size smaller for the saying. The saying is again from Sincere Salutations. The ribbon - is a mystery....it was stolen again from the Christmas presents....I would guess hobby lobby. =)


Card #8 - In addition to the Making Memories paper this card uses Real Red and Old Olive Cardstock (see a pattern here)? I didn't add much here except for the saying which is from Wonderful Words by SU and the ribbon which is from Hobby Lobby Again.


Card #9 - This card has a saying from a SU set you can't get anymore (except maybe Ebay) sorry I hate to do that to you...but I love this little set. It is from Fancy Flexible Phrases stamped in Basic black and punched out with the 1" circle punch from SU. The ribbon is Christmas leftovers.


Card #10 - Same cardstock and paper as before. Watercolored this time with my watercolor crayons and added the saying from Paper Trey's Beautiful Blooms set. I love that set....plan on seeing more from that later on. =) I added the chocolate satin ribbon from Stampin' Up! for a final touch.

In other news....I got a sneak peak at the up and coming Occassions catalog that SU will be putting out in March. It has some really cute stuff in it. SPOILER - like new hardware in Silver with the fanciest panciest brads.....I LOVE THEM! Some cute and different stamps....none that I can list as my favorites yet....but they may grow on me. Also some cute designer series papers and glitter in some fun new colors. That's about all I can remember right now.


I also ran across another fun company Ellzybells and she has some really cute stamps. She just released her friendship line and I personally must have the girl in bed with the bag on her head. SO CUTE! Check her out if you can. Anyway, that's all for today. Glad we are above 30 degrees today.....BRRRRRRR. Me no likey!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones