Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My last few cards and then we are off to V-Day

Hee hee....V-Day that's funny! I know what a goon. So here are the last few cards from my happy Christmas paper. Then we will be moving onto newer and brighter and springier cards.
Card #11 - This card uses the same Making Memories paper and I added Real Red, Old Olive and a patterned paper from DSWV. The ribbon is the same checked red from Hobby Lobby. The saing is again from Fancy Flexible Phrases in Basic Black. The background was stamped with little peppermints from a retired SU set (All Wrapped Up Accessories) in Real Red and I added a little bit of glitter to it.
Card #12 - This card uses Real Red, Old Olive and Very Vanilla Cardstock. The greenery is from the Paper Trey Ink set "Believe". I stamped the holly in Stazon Black and watercolored it and then in Old Olive on the old olive CS and colored the centers with red glitter. I used my giga square scallop to punch out the greens and the center piece and layered them together to make one long strip. The ribbon is from Joann and it is a felt ric rac.
Card #13 - This one is made out of Real Red and Old Olive CS (again) and all I added was a piece of wide grosgrain in very vanilla and the little holly brad and eyelet at the bottom. I have had those forever....so I don't have supplier for you on that one....sorry.
Card #14 - The last one....can you believe it....this has been a long series.....Whew! This one uses the Giga Scallop Punch and the "yellow" one....sorry I can't remember the size right now from Marvy Uchida. I watercolored the santa a little bit and added a little glitter. The wreaths are from the same "Believe" set and also had a little bit of red glitter added to the berries. The sentiment is from Fancy Flexible Phrases and the ribbon is from May Arts and is a green velvet ric rac.
Well....I hope you have enjoyed these....I will be back later this week with some new cards. In the meantime......

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones