Monday, January 14, 2008

Simply but sweet

I made these as little stationery gifts for the wives of my hubby's co-workers. I had to do something fast because, well, because, as you may know I TOTALLy procrastinate. If you have ever come to one of my classes you know that I am usually not ready until the minute you hit the door. I don't think it's going to change in the near future....I really try to not procrastinate....but it's not in my blood. Anyway, these were all created using last month's Paper Trey Ink stamp releases....Ambassador Monogram Set and the Background & Corners Monogram Addition. I used various designer series paper - most of which is retired Stampin' Up! or DCWV, but use your imagination and go with it. I hope you enjoy.
These make up really fast....these were sets of 10 with matching envelopes. I ordered the Paper Trey Stationary sets and the little boxes come in a pack of 6 or 8 or something...they are totally cheap and make your cards look sooo Fancy Pantsy. Don't you want to be fancy pantsy too? =)
BTW - don't forget tonight is the night of the new Paper Trey release....you will LOVE it! Swear. Go check them out. =)
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones