Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's a dreary day in Colorado

So...you would think I would have been stampin' stampin' stampin'. But, I was forced (hee hee) to play I Spy with Reilly this afternoon. It's totally addictive, much like stamping. But, I did manage to finish up the last two pages for my upcoming class on Friday. (Page details you can find in my splitcoast gallery.) I am quite the procrastinator since now comes the hard part, clearing the bunker for class. YIKES!
I will someday post pictures of my non-organized space to scare the rest of you into keeping your space organized....otherwise you will end up with......dunh dunh dunh dunnnnnhhhh.....the bunker!!!! Still raining and the wind is still blowing. Maybe after our yummy chili dinner, I will head back down and make some cards. By the way...these two pages were made using the Splitcoast scrapbookers challenge sketch which you can find here. In today's color challenge, Emily from Splitcoast (SCS) has posted three families that were directly involved with the Virginia Tech shootings. If you feel like you need to do something for these families, as many of us do, why not stamp them a card. You can find the addresses for these families here. You may even want to try the color challenge. I will post my cards later this week. Hugs and happy stamping.

1 comment:

Laural said...

It sounds like maybe you are having the fabulously dreary weather that we had in ID/UT a few days ago. Guess what, the warmth and sunshine are coming your way! Hope you can enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones