Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bling Addiction?

I think I am addicted to bling. Obviously most of us girls are addicted to the bling "diamonds", but, I have noticed that I am having a hard time stamping without adding some bling bling to it. It must sparkle, it must shine, it must BLING! I think it might be outta control at this point. So here is my latest in my ongoing addiction the "the Bellas". I love this stamp the best, well, because, they are all stamping. As if you couldn't love that. So here they are....Bella Sistahs (this is so not the name of the stamp, but as you know, I have small memory retention and can't remember the name so I have dubbed it Bella Sistahs) The base of the card is on Passion Pink and then I used the word search background stamp and stamped in in Bliss Blue on Bliss Blue CS. I then stamped "girl" and "friend" in white stazon on the pink passion cardstock and punched it out with the word window. Took my handy dandy glue pen and outlined the edge and sprinkled with glitter (bling). I stamped the Bella's and "sistahs" in black stazon on whisper white CS and then colored with watercolor crayons and the aquapainter. I scalloped a scrap peace of gable green and added to the top of the bliss blue and under the scalloped edge of the "sistahs" and voila....Bella Sistahs card. I hope you are having a happy Thursday. This has been a weird week....glad it is almost over. Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Looks cute...super BG!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones