Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sometimes you just gotta doodle....







So I think I might be a little Doodle obsessed. I am also ipod obsessed at the moment, but that's another story altogether. How many of you can jog down memory land and remember the familiar crackling of your favorite cassette tape. You never knew whether or not you were on your last listen or not due to breakage. How many of you ripped out the scotch tape and spent the weekend in cassette tape repair mode? LOL! Now we have this amazing technology that is as thin as a credit card that you can carry 1000's of song on. That is just incredible to me. You can play it anywhere and you don't have to listen to commercials. Amazing! What would the pilgrims think? Crazy! Anyway, back to the doodles....I just love those doodles. I made this card as a thank you for my friend Liza....who most likely won't see this as she is not a stamper....can you believe it? Not a stamper....I didn't know there was such a thing anymore? HA! Anyway, I used the cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and the Doodle That set for the little flowers. I'm headed off to dream of something magical for dinner....Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones