Saturday, March 3, 2007

Ohhhh.....Chocolate.....




As if we could have imagined something better than chocolate and beer....well maybe not better....but definitely equal. Stampin' Up' has managed to deliver something just as yummy....chocolate DS paper. I haven't met a soul yet that didn't love it! and.....you can get it NOW! Woopee! Here's the card I made today with this delicious paper. I was going for the black and white look....only I used brown and vanilla. The colors are very vanilla and chocolate chip. The lollipop ribbon is courtesy of Texas Jody Lynn's ribbon share. Check out her website by clicking on the Confessions of a Ribbon Addict link on the left of my page. I hope you will enjoy my card! I am off to work on scrapbook pages for the twins albums, in hopes that they will leave home with some sort of documentation of their birth. This weekend has been much less relaxing than last. Sure wish I could head to the hills for another massage. Ah well....you can't be pampered every weekend! I hope you are having a happy weekend and are happily stamping and scrapbooking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones