Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Something Old and Something New


If you are anything like me you have a semi large (ok large) stash of stamps and supplies that are just waiting there for your inspiration...and may have cobwebs and dust doting their tops while the inspiration arrives. I have a stack of stamps that have been on my to put on ebay list for a LONG time now. So in trying to find a creative way to move them onto greener pastures...I thought I would make up some cards to post with the ebay listing. These two cards are made from the retired Stampin' Up! set called Nature's Secret.

I currently have this set for sale on ebay or if you are interested...drop me a line and I will be happy to deliver it to your happy home where you can create to your heart's desire. This set is unmounted and uncut...brand spanking new in the box. So how did she make the cards you might ask? I am pretty chum with myself in my own cleverness....ha ha...but both cards were made digitally and here's the best part, they were free. All of the supplies were found online and the card was free to make. Free is AWESOME...wouldn't you agree. Stay tuned for details on your own freebies on my upcoming blog....name to be determined soon. In the meantime....here is the card. Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping!
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones