Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some Sunday Stamping...

I finally found my way back to my studio today after a long long weekend/week of working. I am frantically getting Valentine's under way. In case you weren't aware (as I wasn't) January is over as of today...tomorrow begins February. You might be wondering as I was....what happened to this month? They sure seem to fly by lately.

So, Valentine's for the boys are my mission and I came up with these cute designs in the 3x3 size. They all use the same set, Love Songs from PTI. Colors are (top card) Pixie Pink and Lovely Lilac. Lips were colored with my jelly roll pen in starry glaze. Next the red heart balloons are in Real Red and cut out with my Spellbinders Scalloped Heart Nestabilities, the label on the bottom was punched out with the SU Modern Label Punch. The light pink card uses Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip. The edge is done with the Martha Stewart small heart punch, from last year. You could substitute with this punch instead however. The saying on this one is from Verve's Hearts on Fire set. The final card is also real red and I used the same punch to edge this one on the red and the SU scalloped edge punch to edge the white. Hope you enjoyed thes quickie Valentine's and they inspire you to go make some too. Until tomorrow.....
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones