Monday, February 4, 2008

Have I mentioned....

....my severe love of Paper Trey Ink? Well, if I have and you don't want to hear about the ULTRA SUPER FANTASTIC EXCITING things going on over there....stop reading now. (please don't) =)

You will never believe it (insert me peeing my pants) they are bringing on 5 new designers to release stamps along with Nichole every month. These ultra talented ladies are going to blow us away....I have that much faith in them.

The first designer, Melissa Bickford, unveiled her very first stamp set sample today. Take a mosie on over and check it out and look at Nicholes Sample Here.....(but then come right back k?)

Do you not LOOOOVVVVVEEEE it? Those swirly wirly flowers and the cute stems and and and.....I think I am in Love. And this is just day one. Get outta town....I am sooooo in trouble.

That's all for now....just had to plug my friends over there at PTI. Hope you will enjoy what's coming out and can't wait to get my hands on some of those stamps and show you girls some purty stuff. Hope you are well and warm.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones