Wednesday, January 2, 2008

WoooooHoooooo!

First let me say I know I haven't been a good blogger....I am working on it.  I have lots of Christmas stuff to post....I know it's a little after Christmas...but maybe you will get an idea or two that you can use for another gift or event.  They will come as soon as I can get the photos edited.

But guess what.......

I just got a call from Paper Crafts Magazine and one of my cards was chosen as a winner in their world cardmaking contest.  I can't post the card yet....but will after the issue comes out.  It will be published in the March issue.  This is the first card I have ever had published....so of course, I am beside myself with excitement.  Those of you who know me well know that I am peeing my pants.  Hee hee.  In addition to fame and glory (snort), I won a bunch of free stamping and cardmaking stuff.  Happy New Year to me.  Yeah.  Just had to share.  

Happy New Year to all of you.  =)  Hope you are well and Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Kari C said...

Whoop Whoop!!! Yay......and to think I knew you "when". CONGRATS and may you have more blog entries like this in '08.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You are such a talented stamper/artist that I'm not surprised you're being published. Yeah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones