Friday, October 5, 2007

Oh how I love....

......stamping and Christmas and Papertrey and and and....okay you get the idea. *grin*

I finally got to spend some time stamping this week, alone and with friends. The halloween costumes are done, the laundry was done....sort of...and the vaccuming and dusting...well...they will never be done. ha!

I got my new Paper Trey stamps late last week and I was just itchin' to use them. If you haven't seen them yet...head on over there....they are adorable. New ones will be debuted on the 15th again. Gotta love that! New stamps every month. Wooppeee!!!

Anyway...here are two cards that I made. The santa card is from the Believe set. I stamped him in Black Stazon and then colored him with the SU metallic colored pencils. Blended him with a blender pen. The beard I colored with my white galaxy marker and the fluff I colored with the white gel pen. Paper is Old Olive, Bravor Burgandy and White. Ink to match. Didn't he come out cute? It's all in the stamps....swear!
The second one, I owe almost completely to Sarah McLachlan and her Christmas album. I think it's called Wintersong....but I wouldn't swear. Anyway....I couldn't figure out what to do...and then I started listening to that and it got me all Christmasy and snowy brained and then...out popped this card. I luv it! This is also a Paper Trey set called Take A Bough. Sooo cute! I stamped the branch of the tree several times. Colored it with my white galaxy pen and then added glitter to the branches. The ornaments are pearl-ex-ed in different colors and then I drew in the hangers with my silver pen. The saying was stamped in white craft ink and then embossed with irridescent ice. I hope you like it.
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones