Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Anniversary Cards

October is Anniversary month over here. I made these two cards for anniversaries, one for my cousin and her husband and the other for my neighbor that I grew up next to.

The first is using the Le Jardin DSP from Stampin' Up! I cut out a piece of Bravo Burgundy and punched an oval out of it with my smallest Marvy Punch. I embossed the doves in Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder. The ribbon is a velvet white that I got from a ribbon share. The saying is from Hugs & Wishes and I sponged the edge with Versamark and then also embossed it with irridescent ice EP. The lace border on the top I found at the dollar tree. It was quite a find since it comes with adhesive on teh back. I like it.
This card was made using a sketch challenge from SCS. I turned the sketch on it's side. I stamped the love in versamark and then used a violet pearlex. Then I restamped over the first image in versamark and embossed in clear. The rose paper is from a DCWV Stack - I don't know which one. The saying is from Happy Everything and I punched it out with the Mega scallop punch and then framed it with the giga scallop punch. The ribbon is again the white velvet.
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones