Friday, September 14, 2007

Sympathy Cards

I had to make some sympathy cards to send to my extended family in Germany. My great aunt (my grandma's brother's wife) Angela passed away. This news was especially sad because she and I had just started to correspond frequently back and forth. Although my German is horrible at best....we managed to get the jist of things across. It makes me very sad that we didn't have more time together.
As for the cards, I tried something a little different this time around. I wanted to experiment with some new layouts and sizes. These all fit into a large SU envelopes (6 1/2 x 4 3/4"). Kind of fun to play with sizes and shapes of cards. My pictures are not coming out well lately....I have no clue as to why....but I am working on a solution. Anyway, here are the cards. I hope you like them.

Happy stamping! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones