Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stampin' Up! Retired Sets I am Selling

In case you haven't heard....the new catalog is here. I don't love it, but I don't unlove it. I guess I am mostly disappointed because Stampin' Up! got rid of so much and really didn't seem to replace a lot of it. It is making me wonder whether or not I want to continue with Stampin' Up! Time will tell I guess. Convention is around the corner, maybe that will revitalize my spirit a little.

So, with the new catalog...comes the clean out of some of my retired sets. This year it's a lot...or it seems like a lot to me. Anyway, I found a way to make this cool slideshow....see below. I took pictures of all the sets that I have for sale that are retired. You can click on the picture to make it stop and it will give you the name.

If you are interested in any of these sets, send me an email at eyeleteers@comcast.net and let me know which set you would like and if you would like it mailed or would like to pick it up. I will add shipping charges onto your total if I mail it. I can take all major credit cards and personal checks/money orders.

I will keep the sets available until August 31st and then they are going to ebay.

I haven't had a whole lot of extra time to stamp because I am in a swap making frenzy and have been busy with Vacation Church School this week. Someday the swaps will be done and I will get back to some fancy pants stampin! If there is something you would like to see, or any ideas, leave a comment on this blog. I promise to post samples of my swaps as convention gets closer. I hope you will like them. =) I have been workin' hard.

Happy Shopping and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones