Monday, July 30, 2007

Anniversary Cards....

I wanted to show off my mom's card that she made us for our anniversary and another little card she made me. She is such a good little stamper....she just needs about another 12 hours in the day to get all the things done that she wants to....but don't we all. She used the cuttlebug on the thank you card and the oval punch as a border in the middle of the card. How clever don't you think?

The last one is the card I made for my DH for our anniversary. Man cards are always a challenge for me. I am just not good at no flowers, no ribbon and lots of "man" stuff. Go figure. But, hey "truck" just screams "man" doesn't it. Didn't think I could go wrong with this one. I had to steal it back to share it with you all. Hope you like it!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones