Sunday, April 8, 2007

Lazy Easter Sunday Afternoon

After a hectic Saturday and early Sunday morning, we are enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon. What a treat. The twins are asleep, my DH is napping with one eye open and Reilly is quietly watching Scooby Doo. It gave me a minute to post a birthday card that I made for a friend of Reilly's. I really like the way it turned out and enjoyed pulling out a stamp set I hadn't used in awhile. I used Tags and More on this card, along with a cuttlebug embossing folder. I love those things! What a great effect for such little effort. I highly recommend you get one if you don't already have one. I used Yo-Yo Yellow and Brilliant Blue paper and a vellum star lined in yellow stickles (another fun new favorite) and the "happy birthday" was stamped with Everyday Flexible Phrases. I put a little bling bling star on the top of the happy birthday to hide a hole that came with the star.
It seems that I have a future stamper on my hands. Reilly made his own birthday card for his friend Brendan and he was so proud of it.....I decided to post pictures for you to see. Keep in mind he's only 5, I think he's doing a great job so far. He has a little bit of an obsession with googlie eyes....but heck what 5-year-old doesn't? Here is Reilly holding his card. Cute huh? I have also included the inside and outside of his card. Who knew that I would have a fun little friend to stamp with? Such a lucky mommy. Happy Easter to all of you. I hope the sun is shining somewhere out there.....it's still snowing here. Brrrrrr!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the colors....Pow!! Reilly is the cutest new stamper ever....I hope his friend liked the card! He is my fav 5yo!!

Kari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones