Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Procrastination Strikes Again...

I find that I am in one of those perpetual cycles of running late. It isn't a constant cycle, but once it gets started it's hard to stop. Needless to say, Mother's Day has snuck up on me this year and I have still not finished my cards. I think I need a stop button for my life so that everything stops but me, then I can run around like Mrs. Incredible (from the movie) and get everything caught up then restart the button. Doesn't that sound good? Alas, no stop button yet or rewind for that matter...so my Mother's Day cards will be late. (Sorry mom as I know you are reading this)

I am again participating in the PTI Make It Monday challenge. I like these because I learn something new (sometimes) and it motivates me to get down and stamp and have a goal to attain rather than just looking at my work space and admiring the one empty space that I have cleaned up. :D
Check out this weeks challenge here.

Here is my card

I swapped out the phrase in the embossed label area with different salutations depending on who the card was for. Check the supply list and always feel free to email with questions.

Happy Mom's Day to all those mom's out there and of course, Happy Stamping!

Supplies:
Paper: SU Elegant Eggplant, White and Rose Romance
Ink: Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Rose Romance and Elegant Eggplant
Stamps: PTI Women Of Life
Accessories: Sizzix Texture Plate, PTI Simple Circles Border, PTI Tea For Two Collection, 3/4" circle punch, pop dots, stickles in pink, purple, and yellow, ribbon source unknown.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones