Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Wishes


I hustled to get this card created before I went to stamp with my girls Sunday night. I seem to work well under pressure. :) I think I should get myself a stop watch so that I can meet my deadlines. I tend to wait until the last minute...but it seems to get my creative meter ticking faster. I love love love the Perfect Petals Die I used in the corner of this card. It is a heartfelt creations exclusive...I will link them to to the bottom of the page. The set is Papertrey Ink's Friendship Jar Spring Fillers stamped in PTI's Dark Chocolate Ink. All the coloring was done with my copic markers. I love my copics for two reasons, one you can color on anything which makes them amazingly versatile and two you can blend colors like a pro even if you have no idea what you are doing and it turns out GREAT. They are an expensive investment but well worth their weight in gold. Your images will look amazing and they are even earth friendly since they are refillable. The patterned paper is one I found in my stash...so I don't have a source for it and same for the ric rac. (sorry) And who knew that ric rac would hot again. :) Luckily I save all my ribbon for such an occasion. Some might say I hoard my ribbon, I like to think I only break it out on special occasions. *giggle* The paper is all Stampin Up! and the colors are Barely Banana and Pink Pirouette, the ovals were sponged in matching ink colors. The ovals were cut using Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Oval Large Nestabilities and the bottom edge was punched using Martha Stewart's Double Loops Punch

As always, let me know if you have any questions or comments and thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones