Monday, February 9, 2009

More Valentines....

It seems like all I did this weekend was work on Valentine's and blow my nose....I have a cold...thanks to the DH for that one. But, I did manage to get all the kids' valentine's made for their parties this week. These are the version I made for the twins (which I cased from Heather Nichols over here - for the most part). I wanted them to be simple, since I had to make so many of them. I will post Reilly's tomorrow as they haven't been photographed yet. I normally don't copy much, but time was of the essence for these and I had to make 60 total...copying was definitely in order. I changed it up a bit...but still the main idea came from her and I wanted to give her credit.

I love this set from PTI called Love Songs. I like that you could use it for other card and not just V-day, but also that it has some really cute sayings and themes to it. Check it out if you get the chance.

The card base was cut out with my rectangle scalloped nestabilities using basic black paper. The second layer is real red and the saying was stamped in pallette noir black ink. The third layer is kraft and the colors used were real red and fresh snow. I added Martha Stewart silver glitter to the centers of the envelopes to give it some sparkle and punched a heart out with her valentine heart punch from black. It was attached with a dimensional. That was it...pretty simple...but I liked the way they turned out.

There will be two posts today...so I hope you scroll down to read this one too.
Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones