Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer it seems....

Summer it seems has taken me by storm. One minute it's spring and the next, school is out, swimming lessons have started and it's all a bit a whirlwind. Sorry I have been lax in my blogging....bad blogger....bad blogger....I will try to do better. I am posting some pages that we did during my Scrapbooking Class last Friday night. We had a good time drinking, eating chocolate, laughing and of course stamping. I love my stamping friends. Yeah!













The class was focused on the Pockets & Pieces set in the back of the Stampin' Up! catalog. All the little accessories (tickets, etc.), pockets and booklets came from this kit. They were accented by stamping or designer paper and I really enjoyed using the kit. You get a lot of bang for your buck and they are in neutral colors so you don't have to fight with color choices. Fun stuff! Now if I could just get up to our 5th birthday party....I might be caught up. Yeah right! har har!





























I also completed the homework page from the last class and will try to get the next one done for the next class coming up at the end of the month. I am making good progress on my pages.

I have actually been doing quite a bit of stamping. I have two of several card swaps that I will be swapping at an SCS dinner at convention created and now I have to duplicate. But, I can't share those yet because otherwise my stampin' friends at convention won't be surprised. But, I will share them right before I leave. There will be so much to tell you after that I want to leave with something before I go. =)

Now for the exciting news...I got my first ever PaperTrey stamps and I LUV LUV LUV them! I bought the green thumb set and I finally put some ink to rubber this afternoon. I think these acrylic stamps are totally growing on me. Hee hee. I also got some of the new scalloped punches that I can't wait to play with. I have a card class coming up tomorrow night, so I hope to post some pictures of those cards by the end of the week. Yeah!!!

Also, I will be creating a gallery for my retired sets and putting a list of prices up here. If you would like to purchase one, please email me and I will sell the stamps to the person who emails me first. This was the only way I could figure out how to do it fairly.

I hope you enjoy the pages.

Happy Stamping!
P.S. I can't get this page to format worth a crap tonight....sorry you will just have to forgive me...one of the twins is screamin' so I gotta go. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones